Sunday, December 7, 2014

Disgusting behavior. by Wesley

11/12/2014

My daughter will tell you I'm squeamish. She watched me toss my cookies once, years ago, when I drank milk that had expired.  Expired that very day, as a matter of fact.

Almost everyone who knows me well could share a tale of me retching or vomiting while people giggled away at my squeamishness.  I get it, it's my thing.  Yet, I was enlisted in the Navy for nine years, so I'm accustomed to men being boys when they think no one is watching.  And by "no one", I mean no women they might want to have sex with....  And by "no woman they might want to have sex with", I mean "no women at all".


We do things.  I have seen a grown man eat a live cockroach in the barracks because he wanted to gross me out- and he is from West Virginia. (I'm not certain which of these two factors was more relevant to his food choices that day).  

In 9 years I saw a lot of gross boy behavior.  None of what I saw prepared me for what I saw in jail last night.

One man dug his finger into another man's nose and pulled it out.  His fingertip glistened with first-cold-front-of-the-year-snot.  He put that fingertip into his mouth and sucked it clean.  That was nothing.  Amateur hour.  Kid's stuff.

The picker complained of a painful zit on his ass.  The picker told him to turn over and he popped the offending zit on the ass cheek of another man and licked the results from his fingertips.

Yes, he did.  You can't make this shit up.   

No comments:

Post a Comment