Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Just tired.

So, today I am just tired. Instead of coming home to family, I come home to an empty house. My college kid will be leaving Friday to go back to school, he is at his girlfriends place. My high schooler is staying at a friends. Its just me and my cookie dogs!  I miss Wesley's voice, touch, and smell.  I love snuggling up beside him at  night. I worked a 14 hour day and I am beat.  One of our problems was me working at night left Wesley at home alone at night when he get sad and depressed, then he thinks he can have a couple of drinks and be fine. I must get some sleep. I know that work days will reduce the entry, I can only do so much in a day, but will make up for it on my days I don't work.

Today's tip.  When going to County jail, at least in Montgomery County, if you have white underwear, t-shirts or socks, you can keep them. Wesley, knowing he was going in, put on three sets of each. He got to keep them, was warm, and didn't have to spend commissary on them. He didn't bring more than three because he says it gets hard to keep up. He has to wash them by hand, since you cant send your stuff to laundry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment