Thursday, August 21, 2014

Conversations in jail by Wesley

The topic of conversation today has been the wonderful world of insecure women and how long you can stay up on a meth binge.  Don't even get me started on the wonderful world of combining the two.

I'm 46 years old.  I am a 9 year Navy veteran.  I was awarded a Navy achievement medal, several sailor of the months, and recognized as Sailor of the quarter.  I graduated Summa Cum Laude with dual majors in History/Anthropology.  I have a juris doctorate.

I was once on the Today show interviewed by Katie Couric about a case I was involved with (I'm pretty sure she still dreams about me).

And now, I am in jail.

A series of unfortunate evens led me here, and I blame no one but myself.  I drank and drove and I'm paying for it (no one was hurt!).  I' not here to lament my loss, but to share my experiences.

So buckle up, here they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment